In order to make this card you will need:
- First Edition Free Spirit 12×12″ paper pad
- 6×6″ square card blank
- white cardstock
- double-sided tape & foam tape
- First you need to take a sheet of paper from the Free Spirit paper pad and fussy cut a lot of gems.
- Create the pop-up base for the card by trimming a piece of white cardstock to 4″ x 3 1/2″ and score on the long side at every inch, then accordion fold. Place this bit inside the card folded in half, glue the upper and bottom sides to the card blank, then open the card and push the middle fold towards yourself creating a step.
- Add your fussy-cut elements onto the step using double-sided tape and foam tape to add a bit of dimension.
- On the bottom side add a piece of white paper or card layered on some glitter paper so you can write your message.
- Cut-out a sentiment from the paper pad, layer it on a piece of glitter paper from the same pad and position onto the front of the card with a few fussy-cut elements to match the inside.